The goals of the Sakya Tsechen Ling Institute are the study and the practical application of Mahayana Buddhism traditional teachings and their safeguarding. Main activities take place through monthly sessions of teachings, retreats, study of tibetan language and root texts, study and training of rituals, training courses and conferences.
Spiritual Masters and Teachers
Great annual celebrations at the Institute for 2016
• LOSAR . February the 9th at 6:30 p.m. Tibetan New Year 2143 Fire Monkey.
Celebration at the Institute with 100 butter lamps offering and 16 Arhats ritual.
• CHOTRUL DÜCHEN. February the 22nd at 6:30 p.m.
Full Moon and last day of the 15th first days of the year during which Buddha performed each day a miracle.
• SAGA DAWA DÜCHEN. May 21st at 6:30 p.m.
Buddha's birth, full enlightenment and parinirvana.
• CHÖKOR DÜCHEN. August 6th at 6:30 p.m.
First teaching of the Buddha about the Four Noble Truth.
• LHABAB DÜCHEN. November the 20st at 10 p.m..
Buddha's descent from Heavens Tushita.